Granite Supplements | Thermo Burn
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Thermo Burn takes a three-fold approach to turbo-charge your efforts to absolutely and utterly demolish body fat. We’ve created a trilogy of synergistic supplement combinations to control appetite and enhance mood, improve subjective feelings of “energy” and, of course, promote thermogenesis and thus body fat oxidation*:
• Appetite Control: Theacrine, cocoa extract, and Alpha GPC.
• Energy Elevation: Caffeine and Rhodiola Rosea.
• Thermogenesis: Cayenne pepper fruit extract and Bioperine.
The Appetite Control blend focuses on improving mood, controlling your appetite, and bolstering your energy levels over the long haul of your fat-loss diet.
- Thermo Burn contains what may be the “cleanest” over-the-counter “stimulant” of them all: Theacrine (as 125mg of TeaCrine® per dose). Theacrine improves mood, focus, subjective feelings of energy, and motivation to exercise, but decreases anxiety1. Even after months of daily use (300mg), TeaCrine® does not lose its effectiveness or hook you into a nasty habit2 [which often happens with caffeine3,4]. [On the other hand, co-administering TeaCrine® with caffeine (see below) may prevent de-sensitization5.]
- To synergize with TeaCrine®, we’ve also included 275mg of Chocamine®, a cocoa extract standardized with mood-boosting theobromine6-8. [While Chocamine® may owe its mood-altering effects to its methylxanthine content9, cocoa extract has additional health benefits that stem from to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties10-12.] Like theacrine, theobromine also blocks the adenosine receptor13,14 and Chocamine® may synergistically stimulate fat oxidation15 in combination with L-leucine [the essential amino acid you certainly shouldn’t skimp on when dieting down16].
- To keep your cognitive powers even more on point, we’ve included 50mg of Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (Alpha GPC from AlphaSize®) in each serving. Alpha GPC provides a substrate for the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, enhances memory and learning in animals, and may treat a variety of cognitive disorders17. While the acute effects of choline supplementation may not be obvious18,19, don’t give up on it. Chronic supplementation (~1 week or so) may improve cognition20 and even enhance strength21 (neurologically). (Can you imagine getting both “smarter” and stronger the longer you diet?)
- Naturally, we’ve included perhaps the world’s most popular22,23 energy booster24 in the form of caffeine [caffeine anhydrous (100 mg) and dicaffeine malate (as Infinergy™; 34 mg]. Caffeine has a wide variety of ergogenic effects3,25 and is both thermogenic26, and lipolytic27, making it a viable staple for any fat loss regimen. The small dose of theobromine in Chocamine® (see above) might also counterbalance caffeine’s hypertensive (blood pressure elevating) effect28,29 and synergize with caffeine to promote arousal9.
- Rhodiola Rosea is an emerging adaptogen with revered anti-fatigue and ergogenic actions30,31. Two daily doses of Thermo Burn deliver 130mg of Rhodiola Rosea extract (≥3% Total Rosavins and ≥1% Salidroside), enough to significantly reduce mental fatigue and improve cognitive performance and sense of well-being when life’s stresses seem overwhelming. Take it from some of the most cognitively stressed people on the planet: Physicians working night shifts32 and medical students enduring exams33.
- To spice up your metabolism in a way you may never have, we’ve included cayenne pepper (Capsicum Annum) fruit extract (as 50mg Capsimax® per dose). The capsaicinoids in Capsimax® act via receptors in the brain to fire up the sympathetic nervous system34. This elevates metabolic rate via thermogenesis35,36 and may even promote the development of new brown fat cells, a form of energy dissipating adipose tissue that exists in humans37-41. Even the small amount of Capsimax™ (100mg total) in the recommended two daily doses of Thermo Burn is enough to increase lipolysis both at rest and during exercise42.
- When it comes to many dietary supplements, bioavailability (absorption) is the name of the game. Thus, Thermo Burn contains 2.5mg of Bioperine®, a black pepper extract containing 95+% piperine [which itself may even be thermogenic43,44]. By inhibiting p-glycoprotein’s actions45 and preventing glucuronidation in the gut46, piperine diminishes the intestinal barrier for many substances47 and makes them more lipid-soluble (and thus able to traverse lipid membranes). Indeed, piperine has a good record of increasing bioavailability of drugs and supplements45, including curcumin48, betacarotene49, resveratrol50, iron51, selenium52, and CoQ1053.
Disclaimer: Responses to alkaloid stimulants like caffeine are variable. Rhodiola Rosea and piperine may interact with enzymes involved with drug metabolism.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.